We deliver relevant and proven strategies to you and your organisation to create instant impact, action and outcome.
Our services are designed to enhance participant’s soft skills to achieve hard results within a work environment.
Because we are a boutique coaching business, we take pride in offering our clients business solutions tailored to their needs, so we can together achieve the best possible outcome for you.
Our most popular workshops, which we can tailor to your needs
- Apply NLP in creative leadership and coaching
Create a mindset of excellence
Acquire the principles of human excellence by applying NLP. A unique discipline that enables you to think (neuro), communicate (linguistic) and manage others highly effectively through patterns of behaviour and emotions (programming).
- Create and align vision, mission, values and performance
Bring congruence to your thoughts, action and goals
This event has been developed to share with the participants effective goal setting tools, a crucial element to understand values, become more content, motivated and successful.
- Manage stress and anxiety with effective time management
Discover self-leadership and personal effectiveness
In today’s busy and ever-changing environment, you can easily get overwhelmed. Over the last decade, we became obsessed with time and too often get lost in the whirlwind of daily tasks. So, it’s time to get to the point.
- Master the art of communication
Transform your interpersonal skills and communicate with impact
Even though we communicate all day long, communication is not as simple as it seems, and what you say can easily be misunderstood. Therefore, effective communication is about the response you get.
- Become a person of influence
Get results without overpowering authority
Influence is the positive way of bringing about change in the behaviour of others. This workshop is designed for participants to acquire the specific skills, attitude and behaviours to achieve desired results through influence and negotiation.
- Lead change in a safe and supportive environment
Utilise strengths of individuals and create a high performance team
Change often creates fear and resistance; therefore being a leader requires more than just a fancy job title. It requires integrity and great interpersonal skills to gain the trust of your team to follow the new direction.
- Motivation and inspiration in leadership
Inspire others to excel and create an independent workforce
Great leaders inspire great teams. And great teams require a culture of employees who become independent and motivated individuals, performing interdependently within their team.
- Confident conflict management and mediation
Turn dysfunctional situations into productive outcomes
Positive relationships and a safe environment are essential to create a productive workforce. A range of conflicts can easily interrupt all of this. Therefore it is essential that managers gain the expertise and confidence to identify, deal and resolve conflicts quickly.
- Become a presentation and public speaking expert
Present with impact and confidence
Have you ever wondered how speakers present with confidence without notes and create instant impact with their message? Participants in this workshop will learn exactly that.
And remember: The content will always be unique and designed in consultation with you to ensure we meet and exceed your needs and expectations.
Download our Services & Products Brochure here
What are the benefits of Professional Development?
It is critical for organisations to have employees who understand each other well and work together as a team. Professional Development is a vital factor for organisations to be productive and remain competitive.
The benefits of Professional Development are for example:
- An increase of effectiveness and productivity
- Translating this improved productivity into a boost of the bottom-line
- Enhanced communication within the organisation and therefore improving customer service and reputation
- A greater understanding of business needs and respect for each other
- Higher levels of motivation and engagement at work that will reduce absenteeism and staff turnover
- Develop a culture of trust which is a key factor in determining ultimate success
- Improve health and well being (OH&S)
Why should you work with us?
What puts our services ahead of those of our competitors are the over 25 years of experience in a variety of industries, extensive qualifications and a no-nonsense approach to help you get the success you are looking for. We do not believe in a “cookie cutter” approach, where the one online or off-the-shelf program suits everybody. We take pride in offering our clients one-on-one sessions and unique workshops tailored to your needs, so we can together achieve the best possible outcome for you.
What you CAN expect from us:
- Free initial discussion to get clear on our role and your expectations
- Identification of root causes of your current situation and establishing outcomes
- Facilitator with high level of expertise, knowledge and commitment
- Tailored programs specifically developed to your needs
- Valuable insights and strategies right at the heart of your business
What you CANNOT expect from us:
- Politics and criticism
- Legal or financial advice
- A boring workshop that will only waste your time
What we expect from YOU:
- 100% commitment
- A willingness to learn, change and improve
- Active participation and contribution to the team
Click here to access our Terms & Conditions.