Executive Certificate in Leadership & Workplace Coaching
We are currently working on the curriculum for our new and exciting Executive Certificate. Please register your interest here to ensure we can send you more details as soon we’ve finalised the qualification. Should you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to contact us on: [email protected] | M: 0421 936 313
About this program
Duration: 9 months
The Executive Certificate in Leadership and Workplace Coaching is an ideal choice for technically strong Middle-Management to Executives seeking to enhance their management and coaching skills in order to become inspirational and successful leaders in a dynamic and ever changing business world.
Individuals at this level learn to apply knowledge, practical skills and expertise in leadership and workplace coaching that can change behaviours and cultures in a workplace across a range of enterprise and industry contexts, to achieve peak performance in a supportive working environment where employees can excel within a team. They design, apply and improve strategies to deal with any challenges and achieve ethical win/win solutions.
This Executive Certificate program is designed to help managers not only solve problems, but also see opportunities these problems may present, and discover new and innovative sources of revenue in those opportunities.
Participants will acquire the skills and confidence needed to master their mind, and access our blueprint below to become inspirational and successful leaders who…
Our unique approach creates a culture of independent employees who perform interdependently within a cohesive team. We encourage their desire to excel in their roles, and help nurture values and beliefs aligned with business and team outcomes.
What does that mean? It means your leaders are inspired to lead, and through their clear understanding of human behaviour and performance, bring the best out in their teams. They know how to create a safe and supportive environment in which their team thrives, and they encourage each individual to seek professional development opportunities to help them excel.
Participants will learn how to become exceptional leaders and how to inspire people to achieve peak performance with integrity.
This Executive Certificate in Leadership and Workplace Coaching is designed and structured for participants to achieve the following outcomes:
- Creating self-awareness and the ability to understand human behaviours
- Designing and aligning workforce with company values, mission and vision
- Translating goals into specific tasks and action
- Communicating effectively with different stakeholder
- Gaining trust and collaborating with others
- Being a person of influence who inspires others to excel
- Ability to deal and resolve conflicts and retain staff
- Making smarter, quicker and more powerful decisions
- Creating and maintaining a mentally healthy work environment
- Contributing to create a workforce that is an asset not a liability
Total numbers of units: 9 – All of the below units must be successful completed to receive the Executive Certificate in Leadership and Workplace Coaching
- Apply NLP in creative Leadership and Coaching
Learn to create a mindset of excellence and develop the skills to manage your thinking, perception, emotional state and actions.
- Create and align vision, mission, values and performance
Discover how to create a vision, set goals effectively, and rise to achieve them.
- Manage stress and anxiety with effective time management
Learn to manage an ever-changing workplace without stress thanks to your advanced time management skills.
- Master communication and interpersonal skills
The key to inspirational leadership, learn how to build rapport and maintain healthy relationships across a diverse workplace.
- Manage mediation and conflict resolution with confidence
Learn how to recognise and manage conflict, and understand how behavioural styles can influence conflict and outcomes.
- Motivation and inspiration in leadership
Create certainty within themselves and others to build a positive mindset in your workforce, and help them move comfortably towards productive independence.
- Promote effective communication and teamwork
Develop advanced communication skills. Learn to keep the team motivated, focused and energised through clarity, direction and constructive performance feedback.
- Lead change and build resilience within the team
Discover the skills you need to create a safe and supportive environment for your team, help them develop a positive mindset and provide clear leadership during times of change.
- Become a presentation and public speaking expert
Develop personal presentation skills, improve your confidence and learn to effectively facilitate formal and informal groups so your message is clearly heard.
Further information or enquiries
Please contact us via email or call us today on 0421 936 313 for a free quote.