Become a person of influence
Get results without overpowering authority
Become a person of influence
Influence is the positive way of bringing about change in the behaviour of others. This workshop is designed for participants to acquire the specific skills, attitude and behaviours to achieve desired results through influence and negotiation.
Participants will learn how to become a role model and inspirational leader, as this forms the foundation of a positive influencer. This workshop will focus on how to build business relationships, conduct negotiations and how to close a deal.
- Emerging leaders
- Key employees who are interested in achieving results through positive influence
- Understand the importance of achieving win-win outcomes (ecology)
- Gain strategies on how to expand the circle of influence
- Understand what is in our control and what is not
- Apply influence strategies to gain commitment and foster collaboration
- Overcome obstacles, create inclusiveness and gain commitment
- 6 hours
Your investment is based on up to 20 participants
- $3,000 (Hourly rate: $25/participant)
- Additional participants $80 pp.
* Prices are exclusive GST, valid until 31/12/2016
** Prices include travelling allowance within Victoria
*** Room with appropriate set up and catering to be arranged by the client
**** Due to the organic nature of our content delivery, workshop content may be adjusted at the discretion of the facilitator.
If you have any questions or would like to tailor this workshop more specifically to your needs, please feel free to contact our facilitator Martin directly on 0421 936 313 today or contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Workshops to
Become a person of influence
Apply NLP in creative leadership and coaching
Create a mindset of excellence
This workshop is designed for participants to acquire the principles of human excellence by applying Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). This methodology is a unique discipline that enables you to think (neuro), communicate (linguistic) and manage others highly effectively through patterns of behaviour and emotions (programming).
Create and align vision, mission, values and performance
Bring congruence to your thoughts, action and goals
This event has been developed to share with the participants effective goal setting tools, a crucial element to understand values, become more content, motivated and successful.
Manage stress and anxiety with effective time management
Discover self-leadership and personal effectiveness
In today’s busy and ever-changing environment, you can easily get overwhelmed. Over the last decade, we became obsessed with time and too often get lost in the whirlwind of daily tasks. So, it’s time to get to the point.
Master the art of communication
Transform your interpersonal skills and communicate with impact
Even though we communicate all day long, communication is not as simple as it seems, and what you say can easily be misunderstood. Therefore, effective communication is about the response you get.
Lead change in a safe and supportive environment
Utilise strengths of individuals and create a high performance team
Change often creates fear and resistance; therefore being a leader requires more than just a fancy job title. It requires integrity and great interpersonal skills to gain the trust of your team to follow the new direction.
Motivation and inspiration in leadership
Inspire others to excel and create an independent workforce
Great leaders inspire great teams. And great teams require a culture of employees who become independent and motivated individuals, performing interdependently within their team.
Confident conflict management and mediation
Turn dysfunctional situations into productive outcomes
Positive relationships and a safe environment are essential to create a productive workforce. A range of conflicts can easily interrupt all of this. Therefore it is essential that managers gain the expertise and confidence to identify, deal and resolve conflicts quickly.
Become a presentation and public speaking expert
Present with impact and confidence
Have you ever wondered how speakers present with confidence without notes and create instant impact with their message? Participants in this workshop will learn exactly that.
Our founder and leadership development expert Martin Probst will be your facilitator. He draws on over 25 years’ global experience in various leadership positions with international companies and worked with clients from a wide range of industries.
His qualifications include:
- Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Certified IICS Business and Relationship Coach
- Master Practitioner of Hypnotherapy
- Advance Practitioner in Life Coaching / Diploma in Life Coaching
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Diploma of Management
- Graduate from Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP) of the International Coach Federation (ICF)
to ensure you get the best possible return on your investment.
Martin provides high value to our audiences and clients by sharing practical content and bringing to the table a delivery style that is engaging and challenging, yet fresh and inspirational.
As all our workshops are unique and can be tailored to your needs, please feel free to discuss and tailor your next in-house workshop directly with Martin. You will be able to change, swap, remove, add, combine, separate… the content to ensure you and your company get the best value.
We will deliver relevant and proven strategies to you and your organisation to create instant impact, action and outcome to ensure we meet and exceed your needs and expectations.
Why our clients love to work with us
To be honest, I was not sure whether or not to attend your event, but after meeting you and the value you gave me made me so much more hopeful for the future decisions I make for myself – a feeling of the right place at the right time.
View more testimonials HERE.
What you CAN expect from us:
- Free initial discussion to get clear on our role and your expectations
- Identification of root causes of your current situation and establishing outcomes
- Facilitator with high level of expertise, knowledge and commitment
- Tailored programs specifically developed to your needs
- Valuable insights and strategies right at the heart of your business
What you CANNOT expect from us:
- Politics and criticism
- Legal or financial advice
- A boring workshop that will only waste your time
What we expect from YOU:
- 100% commitment
- A willingness to learn, change and improve
- Active participation and contribution
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Click here to access our payment & cancellation policy.